Vertically-farmed Plenty greens grown in California will be available exclusively at the speciality grocer until the remainder of the year.
The event will feature local food products, crafts and more at all of the retailer's locations.
- Nick Green spoke about the online retailer's approach to offering unique and healthy private label products at the Las Vegas, NV grocery conference.
- A new report from The NPD Group found that more shoppers will be on the hunt for deals and are likely to start shopping for gifts earlier this year.
From Our Experts
- Sep 12Store Brands is launching Impact Awards, a new annual event to salute the outstanding work of those involved in the world of store brands.
- Aug 02A recent study by Numerator revealed some unique opportunities for retailers to expand the reach of their store brands assortments.
- Sep 01Tad Carmody of Ernst & Young offers steps for CPG leaders to win in today's new consumer race.
- June 29Brooke Camov, Chief Corporate and Strategy Officer at Marketplacer, discusses how retailers can leverage private brands through an integrated e-Commerce strategy in our latest Viewpoints guest blog.
Most Popular Articles
Mount Franklin Foods offers Brew House Legends, a snack mix based on flavor profiles that beer enthusiasts enjoy. The snack mix is available in Hops and Pepper, Hoppin’ Chili, and Michelada, which is a tangy tomato flavor.