Britt Feizulov, lead of Industry Solutions - Consumer Goods with VDX.tv, joins the podcast to discuss how technology can play a role in promoting private label products to consumers.
Store Brands' leadership team will be in New York City on March 14 to meet with existing and potential partners.
- Kurt McCracken of Simmons Pet Foods and Louis Greth of Walmart joined Store Brands Executive Editor/Associate Publisher Greg Sleter to discuss how the pet food category is evolving.
- CEO Tony Sarsam told Store Brands his company is also focused on enhancing several key aspects of its operations, which includes supply chain.
- The agreement will allow the company to manage the packaging design of the vendor's more than 8,000 SKUs.
From Our Experts
- Aug 31Tad Carmody of Ernst & Young offers steps for CPG leaders to win in today's new consumer race.
- June 28Brooke Camov, Chief Corporate and Strategy Officer at Marketplacer, discusses how retailers can leverage private brands through an integrated e-Commerce strategy in our latest Viewpoints guest blog.
Most Popular Articles
Mount Franklin Foods offers Brew House Legends, a snack mix based on flavor profiles that beer enthusiasts enjoy. The snack mix is available in Hops and Pepper, Hoppin’ Chili, and Michelada, which is a tangy tomato flavor.