Target is gearing up for the holiday season and summer winds down, recently announcing its Bullseye’s Top Toys list for the year. The list names 50 of the most anticipated toys and games this holiday season, including Target exclusives and a continued 70-piece exclusive collection with toy manufacturer FAO Schwarz. The retailer collaborated with Target last fall for another large toy collection.
The news comes just weeks after Target announced its limited time fall clothing collection, adding to its store brand and exclusive collection of merchandise.
Bullseye’s Top Toys of 2021includes 22 exclusive toys found only at Target, including from top brands like Disney, LEGO, FAO Schwarz, and L.O.L. Surprise!.
The exclusive toys include the following:
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon Land of Kumandra Set
- B. Play Ice Cream Truck
- Animal Planet Deep Sea Shark Rescue Submarine Set
- Kinetic Sand Sandyland Folding Sandbox
- OSMO Little Genius Starter Kit
- LEGO Creator Botanical Collection Bird of Paradise
- Gravitrax Speed Marble Run
- L.O.L. Surprise! Family Pack 24K DJ and Neon
- Rainbow High Rockstars Lyric Lucas, Vanessa Nova, Carmen Major
- Ryan’s World Lost City Adventure Chest
- Jurassic World Legacy Collection - Tyrannosaurus Rex Escape Pack
- FAO Schwarz Electric Guitar + Amp
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Wizard's Chess
- LEGO Star Wars The Armorer's Mandalorian Forge
- Bluey & Jean Luc's Caravan Adventures Playset
- Melissa & Doug Let's Explore Park Ranger Cabin and Boat
- Segway C20 Kids Electric Scooter
- Jetson Sync All-Terrain Hoverboard Black
- Monopoly: Target Edition
- Chuckle & Roar Pop It! XL Tie Dye
- Throw Throw Avocado
- Beyblade Burst Surge Speedstorm Slayer Showdown Battle Set
Prices for the top toys start at just $19.99. Target RedCard holders will receive five percent off their toy purchases all season long. Target’s same-day fulfillment options make it easy for guests to get their toys and other holiday gifts quickly, with drive-up orders being fulfilled in as soon as two hours.