Webinar to discuss the future of private brands
Nearly 90% of U.S. consumers trust private brands as much as they do the national counterpart, and 86% see private brands as equal or better to the national brands, according to Daymon’s 2020 Private Brand Intelligence Report, “The Future of Private Brands.”
What’s more, the private brand industry is one with $183 billion in annualized sales and a more than 19% market share. In a pandemic climate, these numbers could climb.
Sponsored by Daymon, Store Brands Editor-in-Chief Seth Mendelson will moderate a roundtable with top industry minds on the private brand outlook ahead. The thought leaders will discuss the state of private brands thriving today and what the future holds.
Registration is open for the virtual event slated for 2 p.m. (EDT), Sept. 30.
Speakers for the in-depth discussion include:
- Andy Russick, vice president, sales and marketing, Pacific Coast Producers;
- Dr. Robert Ippaso, managing partner, Leonetti’s Frozen Foods;
- Joanne Shufelt, senior vice president-general manager, consumer products division, Clearwater Paper;
- Sunil Bahadoorsingh, CEO, New Wave; and
- Brian Hoots, vice president of private label, Ventura Foods.
The webinar, “Private Brands Roundtable, Industry Perspective on Today and Tomorrow,” is free and attendees can register here.