Target is continuing to expand its private label and retailer-exclusive product assortments, most recently with the addition of five wines from Open Skies.
Priced at $7.99 per bottle and sold in all Target stores that are permitted to sell wine, all five varieties are sourced from the Monterey Valley region of California, where growing conditions allow for “robust, flavor-driven wines” to be produced.
The five retailer-exclusive wines are described by Target as follows:
- Open Skies Red Blend (750mL): Fruit-forward with ripe flavors of blackberry and dark cherry with a touch of vanilla, leading to a smooth finish.
- Open Skies Pinot Grigio (750mL): Refreshing with bright flavors of citrus and white peach with a crisp finish.
- Open Skies Cabernet Sauvignon (750mL): Full-bodied with rich flavors of black currant and jammy fruit with elegant tannins and a balanced finish.
- Open Skies Sauvignon Blanc (750mL): Zesty with flavors of fresh citrus and tropical fruit with a clean finish.
- Open Skies Rose (750mL): Vibrant with refreshing flavors of strawberry and watermelon with a floral finish.
Wine can be found in grocery stores in several states, including California, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, Arizona and more.