The Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) and Store Brands are proud to present the Private Label Hall of Fame Class of 2023, featuring 16 individuals in four categories. The honorees were inducted during PLMA’s Annual Meeting & Leadership Conference in Orlando, Fla.
“We proudly celebrate the outstanding achievements of these proven leaders and innovators,” said PLMA President Peggy Davies. “Their hard work and dedication are instrumental to the success of the store brands business.”
Profiles on all inductees will be featured in the May/June issue of Store Brands magazine, featured on StoreBrands.com, and posted in a special section of plma.com.
“The 16 honorees represent the best of the best from across the world of private label and showcase the depth of talent the industry has to offer,” said Store Brands Executive Editor & Associate Publisher Greg Sleter. “This august group of retailers and suppliers have had a major impact on the private label business and will continue to do so in the years ahead.”
Private Label Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Next Gen Private Label Leader
- Anthony Cera III, Own Brands Manager, Perishables, SpartanNash
- Colleen Kangas, President, Purcell International
- Angela LePore, Senior Manager, Private Brands Product Development, Simmons Pet Food, Inc.
- Kristin Provost, Senior Manager, Category Insights, Topco Associates, LLC
Private Brand Innovator
- Alicia Cook, Category Director, Save A Lot
- Casey Creegan, Manager of Merchandising, Love’s Travel Stops
- Roger Scommegna, CEO, Flying Blue Imports
- Guido Tremolini, President/Co-Owner, G.S. Gelato
Private Brand Champion
- Shane Brown, Director, Own Brand Sourcing, Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Jill Clark, VP, Sales and Marketing, Dutch Gold Honey, Inc.
- Andrea Collaro, Senior Director, Owned Brands, Brand Management/Product Development, Walgreens Co.
- Kristie Nicolosi, CEO, The Kingswood Company
- Brenda Lord, Vice President, Private Brands, CVS Health
- Nancy Ragozzino, President, Ragozzino Foods, Inc.
- Andy Russick, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Pacific Coast Producers
- Jill Sando, Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer, Target
The Private Label Hall of Fame was created in 2006 to recognize the men and women who have made significant contributions to the growth and development of the global private brand industry.
Founded in 1979 to promote the store brands industry, PLMA represents more than 4,000 member companies worldwide.