What is the best way to connect with private label/store brand officials during the last days, hopefully, of a pandemic?
We think it is to bring everyone together in a virtual summit, giving them the opportunity to share insights, trends and find ways to build relationships.
On June 9, Store Brands will sponsor the first Store Brands Industry Summit and have added a few new names to the panel including Walgreens, VMLY&R, Cadent Consulting, PLMA and Club Coffee. They join panelists from retailers and organizations such as Wakefern, Albertsons, Raley’s, Sprouts, Tops Friendly Markets, FMI and IRI. The event begins at 11 a.m. EDT.
The virtual event will begin with a keynote address from Krishnakumar “KK” Davey, president of strategic analytics at IRI, with insights, data and learnings to help power conversations going forward. Davey will then be followed by four virtual fireside panels, each moderated by a Store Brands editor and headlined by industry leaders such as:
- Lisa Mirae, senior director, own brands marketing, Albertsons
- Maryrose Rinella, senior director, own brands innovation, Albertsons
- Don Stuart, managing partner, Cadent Consulting Group
- Angelo Campanella, VP, U.S. channel development, Club Coffee
- Christine Arden, CEO, Confitex
- Doug Baker, vice president of private brands, FMI — The Food Marketing
- Brian Owens, SVP, commerce strategy, VMLY&R Commerce
- Peggy Davies, president, Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA)
- Jessica Blakely, director of merchandising and pricing, Raley’s Supermarkets
- Brian Albert, category manager for private label, Sprouts Farmers Market
- Bill Smith, director of our brands, Tops Friendly Markets
- Glenn Pfeifer, senior design manager, own brands, Wakefern
- Luke Rauch, GM of owned brands, Walgreens
- Liz Ammon, vice president of sales, marketing, Wisdom Natural Brands.
The four live webinars will dig deep into four key themes: The State of the Industry; Hot Categories; Health & Beauty Care and Wellness; and Innovative Consumables.
The panelists will answer questions from Store Brands editors to discuss challenges and opportunities facing private brands in these diverse areas, spotlight trends and discuss ways to continue building own brand momentum.
Click here to register; the event is free to register until June 1.