Discount grocery chain Save A Lot is expanding one of its own brand lines to celebrate October as National Pizza Month. The chain’s private label line of Mantia’s frozen pizzas has expanded to include nine new offerings including thin crust, stuffed crust and rising crust options, plus seasonal flavors suited to anyone’s tastes.
Save A Lot recently began redesigning and remodeling its stores, highlighting the new look along with the chain’s private label products in an ad campaign.
“National Pizza Month is a perfect opportunity to expand our Mantia’s collection of affordable, delicious and quality pizzas,” said Tim Schroder, SVP of marketing at Save A Lot. “With these new flavors and crusts, there’s something for everyone. We look forward to introducing new flavors each quarter.”
The expanded line-up now includes:
- New Original Thin Crust
- Cheese: Classic cheese pizza on Mantia’s original thin crust.
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef on Mantia’s original thin crust.
- Supreme: Sausage, pepperoni, green peppers and onions on Mantia’s original thin crust.
- Three Meat: Sausage, pepperoni and beef topping on Mantia’s original thin crust.
- New Stuffed Crust
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni on a cheese-stuffed crust.
- Three Meat: Sausage, pepperoni and beef topping on a cheese-stuffed crust.
- New Thin Crust Flavors
- Buffalo Chicken: White meat chicken, buffalo-style ranch sauce, mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses on a thin crust.
- BBQ Chicken: Zesty barbecue sauce topped with premium white meat chicken, mozzarella, smoked gouda cheese and red onions on a thin crust.
- New Pizza . . . of the Season
- Breakfast Pizza: Breakfast sausage and country gravy with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on a crispy thin crust (available through Winter 2022).