Amazon Go Adds 10 New Sandwiches at Select Locations
Amazon is expanding its prepared food options at select locations of its Amazon Go convenience stores with 10 new sandwiches at five of its West Coast stores.
At its Amazon Go locations in Mill Creek and Puyallup, Wash. and Torrance, Whittier and Woodland Hills, Calif., customers can find six new breakfast sandwiches and four new lunch offerings. With Amazon’s Just Walk Out shopping experience, shoppers can grab the sandwiches and any other items and walk out quickly without waiting in line.
The brand new menu items are:
- Ham, Egg & Cheddar on Brioche
- Egg & Cheddar on Brioche
- Bacon, Egg & Cheddar on English Muffin
- Egg & Cheddar on English Muffin
- Sausage, Egg & Cheddar on Brioche
- Sausage, Egg & Cheddar on English Muffin
- Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch – Rustic Telera roll with crispy breaded chicken patty, bacon, lettuce, tomato and creamy ranch dressing.
- Turkey Bacon Grilled Cheese on Sourdough – Parmesan crusted toasty sourdough bread with sliced turkey, bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla – Grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, red onion and cilantro, served with a side of chipotle salsa.
- BBQ Pork Quesadilla – Braised pork shoulder, cheddar cheese, red onion, served with side of ranch dressing.
Amazon operates more than 40 Amazon Fresh locations and more than 20 Amazon Go stores in the United States. Earlier this year, the company closed eight Amazon Go locations in Seattle, New York City and San Francisco, but said that it remained committed to the convenience format.