Aldi wins Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval for 18 products
Concord, Ontario-based marketing firm PTPA Media has named the latest round of recipients of the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, which is determined by surveying a sample drawn from more than 75,000 North American families.
The list of winners includes 18 of Batavia, Ill.-based Aldi US’s private brand products:
- Fit & Active Fruit Bars
- SimplyNature Organic Chewy Granola Bars
- Elevation by Millville Pure & Simple Bar
- SimplyNature Green Pea Crisps
- SimplyNature Organic White Cheddar Puffs
- Millville Crispy Oats
- Millville Honey Nut Crispy Oats
- Earth Grown Vegetarian Burgers
- SimplyNature Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
- Happy Farms String Cheese
- SimplyNature Kids Organic Fruit Snacks
- Nature's Nectar Juice Pouches
- SimplyNature 100% Plum Juices
- Nature's Nectar 100% Mango Juices
- Nature's Nectar 100% Apple Juice
- Little Journey Organic 100% Baby Juice
- SimplyNature Organic Juice Boxes
- SimplyNature Organic Fruit Bars
The PTPA survey asks respondents, who are primarily moms, to evaluate food and other merchandise in the context of their daily lives.
"Ask any mom about how she chooses which stroller to buy, which food to give her child and which toys to buy and she’ll tell you she trusts other moms more than brands or ads," said Sharon Vinderine, president and CEO of PTPA Media, in a statement.
"Authenticity is the only currency that matters, and that comes from the assurance that other moms have experienced a product personally and found that it met or exceeded their expectations,” Vinderine added. “PTPA’s Seal of Approval conveys this all at a single glance."