Walmart’s month-long “Black Friday Deals for Days” savings event is back. In the program’s second year, Walmart+ members will receive early access to online Black Friday events through November, saving on branded, exclusive and private label goods for the holiday season.
“We continue to build Walmart+ to be the ultimate life hack for our customers,” said Janey Whiteside, chief customer officer for Walmart U.S. “That means we’re there for our customers during the everyday with key benefits like free unlimited delivery from stores and free shipping with no order minimum, but it also means we create extra excitement for them during the big moments, like Black Friday. We’re excited for our Walmart+ members to be first in line for the hottest Black Friday deals out there.”
Walmart will spread out its Black Friday savings to three events throughout November to offer customers the best prices of the season on the must-have gifts topping everyone’s holiday shopping lists. Each savings event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue with the same deals in Walmart stores.
Event 1 begins online Nov. 3, and continues in stores Nov. 5., kicking the season off early with amazing deals on toys and electronics during its first Black Friday event. Event 2 begins online Nov. 10 and continues in stores Nov. 12, with Walmart’s second Black Friday event will bring customers even more savings across the store including apparel, home goods and more. The third event is yet to be announced, but is expected to bring the “biggest and best” savings of the year. Walmart+ members will have early access to all three.
Some items exclusive to Walmart for events 1 and 2 include the following:
- Better Homes & Gardens Bath Towel Collection
- Better Homes & Gardens Boho Chic Cotton Shower Curtain
- Better Homes & Gardens Carter Hills 57” Gas Fire Pit
- Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse Lift-Top Coffee Table
- Better Homes & Gardens Nola Modern Futon
- Better Homes & Gardens Signature Soft Solid Bath Towel Collection
- ELOQUII Elements Women’s Plus Size Belted Denim Shirt Jacket
- Free Assembly Women’s Raglan Sweatshirt T-Shirt
- Mainstays Basic 18-Piece Bath Towel Set
- Mainstays Cool-Touch Cooling Bed Blanket
- Mainstays Grateful Truck Oblong Decorative Pillow
- Mainstays Mesh Task Chair
- Mainstays Motion Sensor Kitchen Garbage Can
- Mainstays Round Glass Side Table
- Mainstays Value 10-Piece Cotton Bath Set
- onn. 42” LED Roku Smart TV
- onn. Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 12
- onn. LED Wireless Charging Lamp
- Sofia Jeans by Sofia Vergara Women’s Pointelle Sleeve Sweater
- The Pioneer Woman Cowboy Rustic 14-Piece Forged Cutlery Knife Block Set
- The Pioneer Woman Melamine Mixing Bowl 10-Piece Set
- The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Air Fryer
- Time and Tru Women’s Knit Midi Dress with Belt
- Time and Tru Women’s Textured Stitch Sweater
- Time and Tru Women’s Tie Dye Sweatshirt
“Our customers count on us to deliver an amazing Black Friday experience with the best prices year after year, and this year we’re making it even bigger and better with more ways to shop and more of every item,” said Scott McCall, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S. “The team has worked hard to prepare for another outstanding holiday season, and no matter how or where our customers choose to shop – from the shelf in a store, ordering online and picking it up curbside or having it delivered to their front door – they can depend on us for a safe and convenient shopping experience.”
In addition to the deals starting today and the upcoming “Black Friday Deals for Days” events, Walmart will offer Rollbacks on items across the store and on Walmart.com, on top of its already low prices.