To mark the start of Baby Safety Month in September, retail giant Walmart is offering deals for parents on baby products. The new deals include discounts on over 25 popular items, and offering online promos for nearly 700 baby products, including from private brands such as Parent’s Choice and Little Star. The Walmart exclusive baby items, ranging from cribs, to bibs, and more can be found here. The announcement comes soon after Walmart and Dove launched an exclusive line of baby products.
To aid parents during Baby Safety Month, Walmart is marking down exclusive products, both branded and private label, including the following:
- Baby Trend EZ Ride Travel System
- Graco Literider LX Travel System
- Graco True3Fit
- Baby Trend Mars Red Tour 2-in-1 Stroller Wagon
- Vtech Digital Video Baby Monitor
- Disney Frozen 4-Piece Unleash the Magic Toddler Bedding Set
- Cocomelon 4-Piece Toddler Bedding Set
- Little star organic pure organic cotton crib bedding set, Collection
- Baby Dove Sensitive Baby Wash
Walmart has also made strides for new parents, expanding its baby assortment selection by adding 600 new baby products and brands in the last 12 months. Trending items include strollers and car seats for families on the go, smarter nursery items from wearable baby monitors and sleep trackers to wireless sound machines, and postnatal care wellness products. Walmart is touting top brands like Graco, Evenflo, Cosco, Owlet, Elvie, and VTech to meet its customers’ parenting needs.