Providence, R.I.-based wholesaler and supplier United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) has shared its 2023 customer event schedule.
The five-show series offers retailers a chance to meet with UNFI suppliers and “identify new and on-trend products, source the best deals, and work to make their merchandising plans as impactful as possible.” At each event, retailers can access exclusive ‘Monster Buys’ on various products, and partake in educational seminars, elevator pitch product competitions and more.
“In 2022, UNFI was excited to return to in-person selling shows as they offer an opportunity for our retailer customers of all sizes and formats to tap into our scale, insights, and innovative offerings to deliver a differentiated value proposition to help their business grow and thrive,” said Steve Dietz, chief customer officer at UNFI. “Our 2023 slate of events will once again give our retail customers an opportunity to network with industry peers, connect with hundreds of suppliers, and work with their UNFI account manager who seeks to understand their unique needs and proactively bring strategic recommendations to the table.”
The 2023 UNFI selling show schedule includes the following events:
- Natural and Conventional Spring Summer Selling Show from Feb. 7-8, 2023, at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in Orlando, Fla.
- Natural Holiday Selling Show from June 7-8, 2023, at the Mohegan Sun Resort and Casino in Montville, Conn.
- Conventional Winter Selling Show from Aug. 8-9, 2023, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Fresh Specialty Selling Show on Aug. 23, 2023, at the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion in San Francisco, Calif.
- Natural Winter Selling Show from Sept. 27-28, 2023, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.
UNFI delivers fresh, branded, and private label products to more than 30,000 banner locations across North America.