Target expands curbside pickup
Target is expanding its Drive Up click-and-collect service to 24 new markets across the U.S.
The company announced that its pickup method is now available in more than 1,250 stores coast to coast. The company’s Drive Up option allows customers to place a mobile order, pull up to their local store and then have an associate bring the order to their car in less than two minutes for free.
“This expansion brings us one step closer to offering Drive Up at most Target stores by the end of the year,” said Dawn Block, senior VP, digital, Target. “It continues to be our fastest and top-rated same-day service, and we can’t wait for more guests to experience this added ease and convenience across the country.”
The new stores offering Drive Up are located in the following states and communities:
• Maryland (Annapolis, Frederick, Hagerstown, Salisbury, Silver Spring)
• Virginia (Charlottesville, Fairfax, Falls Church, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, Lynchburg, Richmond, Roanoke)
• Texas (Galveston, Laredo, McAllen, San Marcos)
• Georgia (Albany, Valdosta)
• Florida (Fort Meyers, Sarasota/Bradenton)
• California (Redding, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley)