Publix releases seven limited-time ice cream flavors
The Florida-based retailer has released seven new ice cream flavors that are available until May.
New Publix Premium Ice Cream flavors are available for a limited time. The seven new flavors are unique spins on the Southern grocer’s own brand ice cream, and are available from now until May. The new flavors follow-up a similar release of limited-time flavors in the Fall.
The seven flavors, as described by Publix, are as follows.
- Maple Tiramisu: Tiramisu-flavored ice cream with a decadent espresso-flavored caramel swirl, studded with chocolatey espresso flakes and maple-flavored candy bits.
- Strawberry Shortcake: Buttercream-flavored ice cream swirled with ribbons of strawberry-flavored sauce and layered with squares of soft shortcake.
- New Orleans Caramel Praline: Brown sugar ice cream with swirls of thick caramel and crunchy praline pecans.
- Hazelnut Amaretto Biscotti: Rich chocolate hazelnut-flavored ice cream swirled with amaretto-flavored cookie crumbles and dark chocolate flakes.
- Irish Crème Salted Caramel: Irish crème-flavored ice cream with a rich caramel sea salt swirl and caramel truffles.
- Peanut Butter Pie: Peanut butter cheesecake-flavored ice cream with swirls of Mackinac peanut butter cookie ribbons and chocolate-flavored pieces.
- Bananas Foster: You voted. We listened. This true fan-favorite, banana-flavored ice cream with a brown sugar rum-flavored swirl, is officially out of retirement!
Ice cream popularity has increased during the pandemic, with consumers looking for a sweet treat during challenging times. Read Store Brands’ recent Sweets Report here.