Path to Purchase launches new membership tier
The Path to Purchase Institute (P2PI), a member-based organization that brings the marketplace to brands, retailers and solution providers through industry best practices, content, competitive intelligence and community, has launched a new membership tier designed to support emerging companies and brands, according to a press release.
The new membership tier will allow stand-alone companies that meet P2PI’s emerging company and brand criteria to enjoy the same benefits as larger member companies, including:
• Member status to an exclusive community of more than 400 companies and tens of thousands of professionals.
• Participation in member-only industry share groups, forums and councils that explore best practices and tackle current industry challenges.
• Access to the industry’s No. 1 resource for up-to-date, searchable information on marketing to shoppers.
• Complimentary subscription to Shopper Marketing magazine.
• Member-only pricing at Institute-sponsored events, award ceremonies and contest entries.
“Emerging companies have the same needs as their more established peers for vital market information, research, award-winning journalism
, and professional development,” Joan Driggs, managing director of the Chicago-based Path to Purchase Institute, said in a statement. “We support shoppers through the brands, retailers and solution providers that serve them.”
To learn more about P2PI’s emerging brand membership, contact [email protected].
P2PI is part of EnsembleIQ, which also operates Store Brands. P2PI is a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. It champions shopper-centric thinking and practices that help define the ongoing evolution of consumer marketing and the overall shopping experience.