Meet the 2016 Top Women in Store Brands
Women Impacting Storebrand Excellence (WISE) and Store Brands magazine are pleased to announce the honorees in our 2016 Top Women in Store Brands (TWISB) recognition program. The TWISB program was created to provide well-deserved recognition for women executives who have achieved exceptional success and bring a passion for store brands to their day-to-day activities. The categories cover functional expertise areas, as well as three achievement areas not linked to a specific functional expertise area.
This year’s honorees include:
- Gayle Dimaggio, director of private label, Stremick’s Heritage Foods, Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Anne Readhimer, senior director, fresh food innovation, 7-Eleven Inc., Innovation Award.
- Searcy Menick, private label brand manager, Sprouts Farmers Market, Sparkplug Award.
- Terri Muzzy, household category manager, Ahold USA, Marketing/Merchandising Award.
- Susan Thostenson, international customer service manager, Seneca Foods Corp., Operations Award.
- Catherine Proper, senior director of product development/quality assurance/regulatory, Supervalu Inc., R&D/QA Award.
- Susan Hunsaker, director of business development, Daymon Worldwide, Sales Award.
To select the TWISB honorees, a committee consisting of representatives from both Store Brands and WISE reviewed in-depth nominations submitted by representatives within the store brand industry. The committee carefully evaluated the nominations, assessing each nominee’s accomplishments to determine the honorees in all of the categories.
The TWISB honorees will be recognized during WISE's annual meeting and luncheon on Sunday, November 13, at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare hotel in Rosemont, Ill. The event coincides with the opening day of the Private Label Manufacturers Association’s Private Label Trade Show.
The TWISB honorees also will be featured in a special report within the October 2016 issue of Store Brands.