North Carolina-based retailer The Fresh Market is promoting deals on its prepared food offerings ahead of Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 12.
“Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or just in it for the commercials, football watch parties are better with delicious food – especially snacks and meals you don’t have to make,” said The Fresh Market. “That’s why the specialty retailer is offering dip-worthy wings, ready-made meals and party platters, and more so you can be ready for kickoff!”
The retailer also offered customers five meal options to choose from ahead of Valentine’s Day on Feb. 14.
The Fresh Market’s game day meal deals include the following:
- Big Game Meal: $49.99 (save up to $13) Includes:
- Choice of Chicken Salad or Buffalo Slider Tray
- Choice of Pepperoni Pinwheel or Caprese Pinwheel Appetizer Tray
- One of each: Carnitas Cheese Dip, Tortilla Chips, The Big Cheese Bulk Snack Mix, Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies
- Order Online or in-store: Through Feb. 10; Pick up: Feb. 10-12
- Make or Take Wings: Football and wings are a match made in sports heaven. Order online and pick up ready-made wings (in eight flavors) from the deli or swing by the meat counter for fresh wings to cook and customize with your favorite sauce.
- Party Platters: Mini sandwiches and sliders, cookies and desserts, savory meats and cheeses, fresh veggies for dipping, and more.
- Build the Ultimate Game Day Spread: Scoring a touchdown with a crowd of hungry football fans is easy with these delicious treats:
- Take-and-bake pizza
- Bulk nuts and snacks
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Create Your Own Six-Pack: The Fresh Market’s six-pack program lets you choose your favorite cold ones for a special price. ($9.99)
The Fresh Market currently operates 160 stores in 22 states across the U.S., where its private label products and prepared food options can be found.