Even before the pandemic turned retail upside down, the private label industry was having a moment. Consumer behavior was changing and brands were growing. Today, large retailers are wielding truly powerhouse brands and smaller retailers are launching uniquely competitive brands.
- Open to private brand suppliers, retailers, wholesalers, packaging companies, supply chain companies, agencies, associations and anyone who has made a difference in private label.
- Nominator’s can nominate themselves, their own company or a colleague or another company.
- Multiple entries from the same company are permitted, although a separate form needs to be submitted for each nomination.
- Looking for company initiatives, people, retailer store brands that made an impact over the last 18 months (January 2020-April 2021)
- Deadline to submit is May 17.