Even before the pandemic turned retail upside down, the private label industry was having a moment. Consumer behavior was changing and brands were growing. Today, large retailers are wielding truly powerhouse brands and smaller retailers are launching uniquely competitive brands.
Store Brands magazine wants to call attention to those driving change with our inaugural 2021 Game Changers recognition. The editors want to highlight 2021 Game Changers in the industry in three areas:
- People inside retailer organizations, manufacturers or supporting companies of store brands, who helped make a difference in the industry;
- Private brands that have launched in the last 18 months and have revitalized the industry;
- Companies and their specific innovations such as processes, ideas, packaging concepts, supply chain tools, etc., whatever it was that helped modernize and move private brands forward.
Help us shine a light on who and what is changing the private label game. Nominate colleagues, recommend brands to be considered, and submit initiatives to be recognized. Simply fill out the form embedded below.
Deadline to enter is Monday, May 17.
- Open to private brand suppliers, retailers, wholesalers, packaging companies, supply chain companies, agencies, associations and anyone who has made a difference in private label.
- Nominator’s can nominate themselves, their own company or a colleague or another company.
- Multiple entries from the same company are permitted, although a separate form needs to be submitted for each nomination.
- Looking for company initiatives, people, retailer store brands that made an impact over the last 18 months (January 2020-April 2021)
- Deadline to submit is May 17.