ALDI, Trader Joe’s win Best New Product Awards
Toronto-based market researcher BrandSpark International recently announced the winners of the 2019 Best New Product Awards, a consumer-voted consumer product awards program. The Best New Product Awards (BNPAs) cover three major consumer product categories: Food & Beverage, Beauty & Personal Care and Household.
The product winners from Batavia, Ill.-based ALDI are:
- SimplyNature Squeezie Single — Apple Banana and Apple Multi-Fruit.
- Little Salad Bar Pineapple Spears and Little Salad Bar Watermelon Spears.
- Park Street Deli Single Serve Hummus: Classic or Red Pepper.
- Specially Selected Premium 100 Percent Juices: Pomegranate Juice, Black Cherry Juice or Cranberry Juice.
- Friendly Farms Organic DHA Omega-3 Whole Milk and ALDI Friendly Farms Omega-3 Organic 2 Percent Reduced Fat Milk.
- Millville Protein Chewy Bars: Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate or Peanut, Almond and Dark Chocolate.
- Park Street Deli Greek Feta Salad.
- Little Salad Bar Salad Bowls.
- SimplyNature Nut and Sea Salt Bar.
- Friendly Farms Lowfat Kefir.
- Earth Grown Burgers.
The product winners from Monrovia, Calif.-based Trader Joe’s are:
- BBQ Seasoned Spatchcocked Chicken.
- Organic Italian Artisan Pasta.
- Uncured Ham & Swiss Cheese Flaky Croissant.
The winners were determined based on a national survey of shoppers who tried the products themselves.
To read the full list of product winners, click here.