Sprouts Farmers Market is continuing its “Find a New Favorite” campaign by adding exclusive new products. After adding nine new items last month, Sprouts is adding 16 new products in October, including new items under the chain’s own brand.
Sprouts is a Phoenix-based chain that is oriented around healthy and organic products. The company currently operates more than 360 stores in 23 states. Store Brands in the Wild recently visited a Sprouts location in Denver.
The new items at Sprouts Market include the following.
- Sprouts Caramel Apple Pie or White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Vegan Protein Powder: Smooth, nutritious vegan protein powders in two new flavors for the winter season.
- Sprouts Premium Packaged Teas: High-quality teas in new, delicious flavors like Ginger Pineapple, Strawberry Vanilla Rooibos and Nutty Maple Black Tea.
- Monkfruit Sweetened Toffee Peanuts: New in the Bulk Department, each morsel is naturally sweetened with monk fruit for an irresistible buttery crunch.
- Sprouts Organic Oatmilk and Oatmilk Creamer: The newest, creamiest oatmilk with a smooth, rich taste perfect for coffee, shakes and more.
- Market Corner Whole Wheat Low Carb Tortillas: Made with simple, wholesome ingredients, these tortillas have less net carbs than traditional varieties, are full of flavor and cholesterol free.
- Butcher Shop One Pan Meal Kung Pow Chicken and Kung Pow Shrimp: Tender, juicy chicken or shrimp is marinated in punchy herbs and spices for an easy, tasty weeknight dinner.
Brand-New Sips and Snacks
- Pressed Juicery Cold-Pressed Spice Apple Cider: Natural, cold-pressed juice made from sweet apples and warm cinnamon spice for a seasonal sip that’s exclusive to Sprouts.
- Republic of Tea Calm Packed Tea: Keep calm and sip on with these new varieties crafted for relaxation, rest and focus.
- Trident Coffee Cold Brew Ambrotos Vanilla Keto Latte: Get a boost from this smooth cold brew coffee made with beans from Brazil and infused with MCT oil.
- Bitchin’ Sauce Caramelized Onion and Eggplant & Olive Almond Dips: Two new cold-processed, raw and creamy dips are packed with savory flavors, only at Sprouts.
- Wellness Bites Crispy Quinoa Brittle Peanut Crunch: Rich peanut brittle gets a healthy crunch with popped quinoa for a plant-based snack exclusive to Sprouts.
- BFree Pita Pockets: New, gluten-free and only at Sprouts, these stone-baked pitas are free from dairy, wheat and soy.
- Freak Flag Organics Mac and Freak: Freaky good and organic macaroni and cheese in cheese pizza, aged cheddar and nacho cheese flavors.
- Wicked Kitchen Plant-Based Frozen Entrees and Meat Alternatives: Wicked Foods brings brats, amazeballs and burgers made from wholesome produce and aromatic spices for a plant-based main in a cinch.
- Brass Roots Sacha Inchi Seeds and Butter: A new way to snack with the Sacha Inchi seed from Peru known for amazing flavor and nutrition.
- I Love Nature Organic Veggie Delight Burgers: New, shelf-stable, plant-based burgers offer bold flavors from ingredients like leeks, mushrooms, quinoa and bulgur.