Store Brands has opened submissions for its 2021 Editors' Picks contest, giving retailers and suppliers until July 5 to submit their most innovative products over the last year.
Winners will run online, as well as in the August print issue.
As like last year, Store Brands is not asking companies to mail in samples for tasting. All entrants need to do is fill out the embedded form below and tell us in your words and with supporting materials why it's a top product of the year.
Tell us why your product stands out, how did it impact the industry, what made it so successful over the competition?
We welcome all entrants, too: You can be a product manufacturer that has a truly innovative product that hit the market over the last 12-18 months and is still looking for a retailer partner on a private brand program; or you can be a manufacturer who has developed a product over the last 12-18 months for a retailer (and you don't have to tell us who); or, lastly, you can be a retailer that wants to showcase a powerful new launch.
We're looking for products that launched last year or early this year in various food, beverage and non-food categories that were innovative, functional, drove their market, or elevated the industry in some way.
Send us your best!
The editors of Store Brands will select a Gold, Silver and Bronze winner in several categories.
The deadline to enter is July 5, 2021. Winners posted online and in print in July/August issue.
- Open to private brand manufacturers who want to tout products currently used by a retailer or available to be rolled into a retailer's private label program, as well as retailers that want to nominate their own best new products. The Editors’ Picks Awards program recognizes the best new product concepts and rollouts.
- Multiple entries from the same company are permitted, although a separate form must be submitted for each product.
- Entries will be judged by editors based on innovation, functionality, market success and its overall impact on the industry.
- We're roughly looking for products introduced between January 2020 through April 2021 and designed for use in retailers' private brands programs.
- Online entries must be received no later than July 5, 2021.
- As in the past, product samples are NOT required.
- To submit:
a. Fill out this form b. Include high-resolution photos for print.