Editors' Picks 2020: Deadline Extended
After hearing from readers, requesting more time, Store Brands is going to extend the deadline for Editors' Picks submissions through the month of May to June 1.
The deadline to submit is end of day, Monday, June 1. Winners will run online, as well as in the July/August print issue. It is a challenging time for the industry and hopefully the extra time can give suppliers and retailers another opportunity. Store Brands is very pleased with responses so far and is excited to showcase the innovation we're seeing in store brands.
Again, all that is required is to fill out the form and tell us why your product stands out. You can be a product manufacturer that has a truly innovative product available to be rolled into a retailer's private brand or you can be a supplier that's proud of a product launch for a retailer (you don't have to tell us who), or lastly, you can be a retailer that wants to showcase a powerful new launch. We want to see them all.
We're looking for products that launched last year or early this year in various food, beverage and non-food categories that were innovative, functional, drove their market, or elevated the industry in some way. Previously, we required samples to be shipped, but we've simplified the process and the form below. It's hardly a time to be shipping product our way, either.
Send us your best!
The editors of Store Brands will select a Gold, Silver and Bronze winner in several categories.
The deadline to enter is June 1, 2020. Winners posted online and in print in July/August issue.
- Open to private brand manufacturers who want to tout products currently used by a retailer or available to be rolled into a retailer's private label program, as well as retailers that want to nominate their own best new products. The Editors’ Picks Awards program recognizes the best new product concepts and rollouts.
- Multiple entries from the same company are permitted, although a separate form must be submitted for each product.
- Entries will be judged by editors based on innovation, functionality, market success and its overall impact on the industry.
- We're looking for products introduced between January 2019 through April 2020 and designed for use in retailers' private brands programs.
- Online entries must be received no later than June 1, 2020.
- As in the past, product samples are NOT required.
- To submit:
a. Fill out this form b. Include high-resolution photos for print.